lundi 14 juin 2010

Hi Mum ! Guess what ? I'm pregnant ! - Juno

I'm conscious that i take a big risk. The risk to be killed by stoning and roped in public place by a bunch of indie girls, but i can't lie : i didn't like "Juno". (OooOooh ! It's knocking at my door !)
No really guys, maybe it would reassure you, i didn't like "Little Miss Sunshine" too. (No ! It's a joke ! Don't hit me !)
I didn't like "Juno", but i think that's an interesting case of teen movie. Indeed, to become a mother-girl are THE big fear of any teenage girl. It rejoins many adolescent psychosis like the premature end of childness, the foreign looks, and unknown responsability.
What is Juno's aim ? I don't know... Maybe to say that you can be cool and pregnant ? To be pregnant of a boy is the better way to know if he's good and nice ? Or maybe, how to make money and stay honest ? No, i'm not oldschool and i'm not very concern by this subject too, but this film bored me a lot... That's all... It's not a provocation, but i want just to say, that a good teen movie, to my mind, it's not only a pretty gril, with a cute guitar and a dandy-olympic-stupid boyfriend. We must feel a tragic sensibility,Juno's characters take problems as if everything is simple, it's not ! And even if it's a comedy, even if Juno is the supposed-cynic-girls-but-sensitive-too, i won't buy the dvd...

Okay ?!

1 commentaire:

  1. I agree, there was something I found a bit irritating in the whole story. I mean really, why didn't she have an abortion? What's up with that? How many hip young teenagers actually get pregnant, go through with the pregnancy, then give the baby up for adoption and stay with the guy? Doesn't happen...I really liked Thank You For Smoking, but the story of Juno just escaped me.

    Corrections: I’m taking, roping, Little M.S, either, psychoses, childhood, responsibility, pregnant from a boy is the best way, old school, I’m, concerned, either (not too when using the negative), Olympically stupid, cynical-but-sensitive-too girl, I, DVD.

    RépondreSupprimer